This feature allows you to collect data from users outside of an engagement using a sharable link. You may send via email or generate a link for existing forms or create a new form in the main resources area accessible in the left navigation menu.
Users can access and respond to the forms even if they don't have a CoachLogix account. This feature is available for Pro and Enterprise plans. This feature is particularly helpful for creating intake forms to collect information before coach matching or starting an engagement.
To find out how to create a form within CoachLogix, check out the article linked below.
Send a Form via Link
- From your Resources page, select the form that you would like to send externally
- Click on the Globe icon next to the Send button to manage whether you’d like the link to be public or private
- Click on the Send icon to send out a custom email for the link to include the recipient(s) email address, subject line, and a message
- Once you are done, you may click on the Send icon to send the form out to the recipients
- Alternatively: You may click on the ‘Link’ tab next to the ‘Send’ tab, which will present to you a direct link to the form itself
Managing Form Responses
When a form has been filled out by the recipient, the administrator or the sender of the form will receive both an email notification and an in-app notification alerting them that there are new responses to preview.
- Navigate to the form either by going to your Global Resources page, or selecting the new alert from your Notifications
- Click on the Responses tab
- Within the Responses tab, you may navigate to the Summary tab to view a summary of responses listed below each question
- The Individual tab will allow you to scroll through each individual form and view responses filled by each individual recipient