Once you have completed making your Independent Coach account, you may learn how to set up your Personal Settings, Make Templates, Add Clients, and start using Engagements.
- You can manage My Settings via the menu in the upper right corner to update Profile information, Timezone defaults, and Notifications.
- As an Independent Coach, this is also where you can view/edit your Coach Profile.
- On your profile you can upload a photo, change the email address associated with your account, enter a phone number, specify your gender, and set your default language and time zone.
- You may choose whether you are accepting clients. This makes you available to your Coachees.
Sync Your Calendar
Syncing your calendar enables the scheduling feature for your coachees.
- Sync calendars with iCloud, Google, Office 365, Exchange, and Outlook.
- Go to Calendar Settings and click Add Calendar.
Helpful Tip: Once a coach has shared their availability coachees can start scheduling sessions.
Please Note: Cronofy will open a window with the options to sync a calendar with iCloud, Google Calendar, Office 365, Exchange, and Outlook.
The notifications panel allows control of account notifications that can be set globally or individually.
- Global Notifications control whether the app will receive notifications across all accounts via app notifications and email.
- Email Notifications can be set here so that all engagement notifications will follow to the defaulted settings.
For more information read our article about Personal Settings.
Admins can create a new program template or duplicate a current one.
- From your Account Settings click on Program Templates.
- Click Create New.
- Enter a Name and optionally select a Program to copy, then click Save.
For more information read our article about Program Templates.
You may add personal clients or client companies.
- If coaching several people at one Company, add the Company first, then add Coachees.
- If coaching an individual, choose to add an individual client.
For more information read our article about Inviting Clients.
Engagements are where your coaches and coachees can set up meetings and complete program items that you can assign to them.
- Go to the Engagements page and click the Create button.
- Search and select the Coachee and the Coach and click save.
- Click Start Engagement. The Engagement is Active and ready to use.
Helpful Tip: The engagement is in a draft state until the admin clicks Start Engagement.
For more information read our article about Creating Engagements.