Inactive clients tracked as Internal Records (as opposed to active clients that log in to their CoachLogix portals) can receive notifications directly to their email that admins or coaches intentionally send from an engagement to include:
- Scheduled and Rescheduled Sessions
Within each program type, you can select the bell icon to send a customized notification to your client which would generate as an email. Options to customize the notification include:
- Subject line of email
- Message contents
- To send the program item and email automatically
- Reminder emails to generate after a certain amount of time
- Add attachments (up to 40MB file size)
Set Up Notifications on Program Items
- Within an engagement or program template, navigate to a program item type
- Click on the Notification bell icon
- Enter a subject line
- Enter a message
- Set up when you would like the item to go out automatically
- Set up a reminder to go out automatically if the item has not been viewed or completed
Scheduled and Rescheduled Sessions
You can set up reminders for your inactive clients on any upcoming or rescheduled sessions by hitting the bell icon. This notification will be sent as an email.
You may also select Preview Email at the bottom left corner to see what your inactive client will see upon opening their email.
Forms, Files, Tasks and Links
Setting up email notifications for forms, files, tasks and links will provide you options to automatically send after previous program items are complete, and also enable reminders for your clients if they have yet to complete a task.